My role with Channel Enablers
My official role was Interim COO (Chief Operating Officer) for this Australia-HQ firm. I was brought on board to 1) help Channel Enablers launch and rapidly grow US operations, and 2) help prepare Channel Enablers for acquisition. As a side note, I was the person to introduce Channel Enablers to their eventual acquirer, Miller Heiman, so I consider this engagement to be a double success.
Channel Enablers (now part of MHI Global) is a global channel training and channel consulting solutions company with expertise in multi-channel routes to market. We assist channel sales teams to transform their channel and alliance partnerships into a source of significant competitive advantage.
Channel Enablers can improve your sales productivity and company profitability by helping you:
- Develop your people and processes to build and manage successful partnerships
- Choose the best channels to reach your customers
- Enable partnerships to fast track results
- Structure your sales organization to operate more effectively
- Drive improved channel sales results